New Holland Skidsteer Loader Cab Enclosures for Models LX565, LX665, LX 865, LX885, LS160, LS170, LS180, LS190, L160, L170, L175, L180, L185, L190
Industrial Quality o Ultimate Protection o Job Site Rated
Work in comfort and safety. No more wet, frozen controls or seat during operation of your skid loader. This all-weather enclosure keeps the harsh elements off the equipment and keeps the operator dry, warm and comfortable even in the foulest weather.
- Quick-On, Quick-Off Design - The door can be installed or removed in seconds as needed for conditions. Two steel hinge pins on the door simply drop into the hinge brackets (provided) which mount on the loader frame.
- Push-Out Rear Window - Hook and loop fasteners on each side allow the window to be easily pushed open for quick access or exit.
- Full 360? Visibility - Windows on all four sides.
- Work in comfort and safety. No more wet, frozen controls or seat during operation of your skid loader. This all-weather enclosure keeps the harsh elements off the equipment and keeps the operator dry, warm and comfortable even in the foulest weather.
- Plus, maximum visibility is achieved with large, tough 40-mil clear vinyl windows.
- Top View Window - This feature enables the operator to see above the loader.
- All-weather Safety Door - Enclosure door has a full-size heavy-duty vinyl window plus flap at the bottom for cold weather protection. The door is secured by the operator with a shock cord and S-hook.
- Heavy-Duty Materials - Tough and flexible, the heavy-duty vinyl coated nylon fabric windows are made of tough 40-mil clear vinyl.
PLEASE NOTE: The item you selected is considered a custom product. As such, it is not eligible for a refund once the order has been placed.
If you understand and agree to this condition, and would like to continue with your purchase, click the “Agree” button below.
For assistance, please call 800.616.0599